Friday, April 13, 2012

i spy with my little i

i to infinity
I spy with my little i...

The genesis of this post was the Martha Beck Summit for coaches last month in Phoenix.  As I shared in previous posts, the theme was the League of Extraordinary Coaches and the tag line was i3:

 inspire + inform + integrate.  

On the flight home, my coaching partner, Keisha and I continued to brainstorm and two more i's were added to the list:  impact and investment.  Now, it was i5 power.

I was inspired by all these i's and I awoke a few days after the Summit with Buzz Lightyear's voice reverberating in my head:


...to infinity and b e y o n d.


Ding.

Ah, the power of that little i.

That BIG I can be an IDENTITY trap.

Little i is

still growing

still evolving

still.

Let freedom ring.

I created the poster above to begin this i to infinity and beyond experience.

So, let's begin the journey of i∞.


I spy with my little i:

intuition + insight + initiative

What do you spy with your little i?

Share.

...to infinity and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment